Introduction of GeoRAYAN Ltd.co
GeoRAYAN is an active company that was established in 2006 with the aim of providing services in the field of earth sciences, Particularly Geophysics, in order to explore hydrocarbon resources, mines and carrying out geophysical and geotechnical researches. This company is the result of consultation of a group of professors, alumni, students and professionals in earth science and cooperation with reputable foreign companies.
The main activity of the company is to provide specialized solutions including equipment and consultancy in the field of geology ,geophysics, exploration of oil and gas reserves and also mines.
According to the reliance of geophysical science on accurate measurements, the company ‘s equipment department has represented to-date geophysical and geotechnical equipment to the Iranian market, taking advantages of field experts and with the support of experienced commercial team.
- Choosing the best manufacturers from around the world
- Taking advice to clients to select the best type of equipment
- Ten-year warranty of equipment
- Training and permanent support
Now, the company is able to provide the following geophysical equipment:
- Seismic equipment for oil & gas
- Exploration seismographs
- Micro seismic monitoring equipment
- Gravity meter
- Electromagnetic surveys equipment
- Interpretation software for geophysical data
- Downhole camera and….
- Ground penetrating radar
- Radars for mining applications
- TSP303(3D Tunnel Seismic Prediction)
The company with having remarkable record in the field of processing and interpretation of seismic data, exploration plans, monitoring of mines and geophysical engineering services has always tried to represent innovative solutions in this field and to fill the existing gaps.
Fields of activity:
- Exploration seismology
- Oil &gas tanks studies
- Geo electrical studies
- Gravimetric studies
- Geomagnetic studies
- Electromagnetic studies
- Micro seismic and blast monitoring
- Monitoring of mines
- Remote monitoring of structural movements and deformations
- Tunnel seismic prediction
- GPR studies
- Educational courses